From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of
Christian Roth
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 10:21 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] conversion of ccdc cif to pdb

Dear all,

I want convert a small molecule cif into pdb. Unfortunately coordvonv
failed with the following error message:
CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 0 "At line 537 of file
/usr/local/xtal/ccp4-6.1.3/src/coordconv.f Fortran runtime error: Bad
value during floating point read

I am able to read the file with pymol and see the structure,
unfortunatley one cannot isolate chains or atoms. Some atoms exists
twice and if one delete it in Coot one delete always more than one atom
and that is not what I want.
Does anyone know a good programm to deal with cif file or to convert it
properly in a format?

Thanks in advance

Christian