Check out Theseus: http://www.theseus3d.org/

You will need a sequence based alignment. This alignment can be provided
automatically by muscle if you have it installed
(http://www.drive5.com/muscle/)--this is different from pymol. Pymol seems to
do an SVD to obtain the alignment. I'm not up to date on what all the other
programs are using, but I think most use least-squares, so you need to provide
a sequence based alignment for these programs

Theseus results are always as good or better (subjectively speaking) than
straight least-squares superposition.

I don't know how the Theseus/muscle combo compares to pymol's use of SVD in
terms of alignment quality because I haven't compared them directly.

James