Dear Tim

At the moment there is no option to stop refmac prematurely. I can add if it is
necessary. I can only give my experience.
After molecular replacement before running ARP/wARP or buccaneer I usually run
60-100 cycles of refinement with jelly body with sigma set to 0.01.
Then automatic model building works better. I have seen this behaviour in
several cases (if there are more than one copy I also would use local ncs
restraints).
Using jelly body slows down convergence but shifts seem to make more sense.

regards
Garib

On 24 Aug 2011, at 17:24, Tim Gruene wrote:

Garib N Murshudov
Structural Studies Division
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
Hills Road