Hi all,

We have several primitive monoclinic datasets for the same protein with various
ligands, with essentially the same unit cell parameters. We would like to have
these with the molecules/density oriented the same way for easy comparison, but
as chance would have it, some have effectively the opposite "k" index, which of
course puts these molecules/density (relatively) upsidedown. I was wondering
how people typically deal with this. I found what I believe to be the answer of
reindexing monoclinic h, k, l to  -h, -k, h+l to keep the system right handed
and flip k. For this it seems that SFTOOLS would be appropriate? Is this
reindexing commonly done at the stages of integration (altering rotx roty rotz
in HKL2000) or scaling?

Thanks,
Greg