On Thu, 2011-09-08 at 16:58 +0200, Miguel Ortiz Lombardía wrote:
> Perhaps the Nd/DN issue was solved between revisions 3470 and 3628 ?

Indeed.  I just built the rev 3633 and it works fine.  Autobuild scripts
used to have some problems on Lucid, but this time it worked perfectly.

This evolved into a coot question, but I am still perplexed as to why
refmac would complain only about T and not A/G/C.

Cheers,
Ed

--
After much deep and profound brain things inside my head,
I have decided to thank you for bringing peace to our home.