I am refining in phenix twin law h,-k,-h-l.
Without twinning I was around 0.36 Rfree and 0.25 with twinning.
I am noticing however that my Rgap keeps increasing slowly... (little concerned now its at 8% - 0.18-0.26 - to 2.4A) Maps look decent for 2.4A I have a lot of clashes however some are just bad waters though. phenix does not do real space when twinning is enabled.
Any ideas here?

thank you much