Asunto:         Re: [ccp4bb] Fwd: Postdoctoral vacancy in Barcelona
Fecha:  Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:50:39 +0200
De:     Mark J van Raaij <mjvanra...@cnb.csic.es>
Para:   f...@ibmb.csic.es

Hola Xavi,

the website
"http://www.ibmb.csic.es/filesusers/Postdoc_AntiPathOGN_GandJ_Oct2011.pdf";
works fine.
but if you click on it, the link points to
"http://10.5.62.2/filesusers/Postdoc_AntiPathOGN_GandJ_Oct2011.pdf";, which
doesn't...so you could just tell people to copy the link instead of clicking, or correct
the link...

Mark

Mark J van Raaij
Laboratorio M-4
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC
c/Darwin 3
E-28049 Madrid, Spain
tel. (+34) 91 585 4616
http://www.cnb.csic.es/content/research/macromolecular/mvraaij

On 17 Oct 2011, at 17:43, F.Xavier Gomis-Rüth wrote:

 Dear all,
 I've been pointed to the fact that the web page above does not work under
certain circumstances.
 Please, those potentially interested, get directly back in touch with me and
I'll send them the PDF.
 I apologize for any inconvenience.
 Best,
 Xavier