Yes, Rsleep seems to be just the right thing to use for this:

Separating model optimization and model validation in statistical
cross-validation as applied to crystallography
G. J. Kleywegt
Acta Cryst. (2007). D63, 939-940

Practically, it would mean that we split 10% of test reflections into 5%
used for optimizations like #1-4, and the other 5% (sleep set) is never ever
used for anything. The big question here is: whether this will make any
important difference? I suspect, as with many similar things, there will be
no clear-cut answer (that is it may or may not make difference, case
dependent).

Pavel

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Thomas C. Terwilliger <terwilli...@lanl.gov