Thanks! That does it.

Harry wrote:
Hi Ed

"reindex" is your friend here -

reindex hklin jumbo.mtz hklout dumbo.mtz <<eof
symm p422
eof

should do it.

On 18 Oct 2011, at 22:18, Edward A. Berry wrote:

I integrated data with mosflm using the lowest symmetry implied by
the lattice- P4. Scaling with scala confirms that symmetry.
Now I want to test P422, but scala doesn't seem to have a SYMM
or SPACE GROUP keyword. I'm sure there is an obvious way to do
this, which everyone else knows, but i don't see it.

I understand that pointless can be inserted between mosflm
and scala to decide and change space group. Unfortunately
I built ccp4 without cctbx, phaser and pointless (phaser is
installed separately) so I don't have pointless. I'm
trying to get it installed now but if there is another way
to rescale the batches with higher symmetry I would like
to try it.

Ed

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre,
Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0QH