Hi James,

Fair enough.

However I would still be quite interested to see how different the
results are from the originals and the compressed versions. If the
differences were pretty minor (i.e. not really noticeable) then I
would certainly have a good look at the mp3 version.

Also it would make my data storage situation a little easier, at least
what I use for routine testing. Worth a go?

Cheerio,

Graeme