From: Nian Huang <huangn...@gmail.com>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Tuesday, 15 November 2011, 17:44
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] [off topic] Control of crystals' direction and position
in the drop.

Thank you guys. I basically tried almost everything that I can find in the
hampton catalogue and in this bulletin, seeding, hanging, sitting, sandwitch
drops (which made things worse), temperature, gel, oil batch, and additive
screens. Manipulating the crystal with fiber increases the chance to make it
grow twin. The "book end" coverslip sounds a fantasic idea. It might be just
going to work.

Best,

Nian