Hi JK,

As mentioned, phosphate salts are the main disadvantage - you can get
round this by setting up two drops per well: one with your protein in
PBS, and the other with PBS only. That way you should be able to
quickly identify any hits that are due to salt, and which are likely
to be your protein.

Tom

--
Skype: tom.murray.rust