Hi all,

I have data indexed in I23 with ~3000 unique reflections. Having set
aside 10% of these my refinements still go berserk. The maps do look
fine though. The same happens when reindexed in lower symmetries.
Phenix autobuild finishes for example with 28/40 and I get similiar
results (although it took me longer) tracing manually and refining
with refmac. Does it make sense to set aside 500 reflections in my
case, which would be ~17% of the data? What is the correct way to
deal with data of this type? Ignoring the Rfree completely?
A nice weekend to all,
Aaron