Hi,
I am routinely using the gryphon robot from Art Robbins.This instrument can
dispense 0.02microlitre at minimum. Your drops can dry out if you use such
low volumes you have to be really fast. You can set up 0.2 to 0.1 micro
litre drops using this for 96 well plates however the instrument needs to
be calibrated well sometimes with low volume drop the robot dispenses the
protein at one corner of the well and the precipitant at another end so
eventually the outcome is the mixing of the precipitant with your protein
is not happening. However with 0.2micro litre drop or higher this is less
of a problem.
HTH,
shya