From:    xaravich ivan <xaravich.i...@gmail.com>
Subject: Manually setting 96 wells plates with lower volume samples!

Hi,
I apologize in advance as it is not a ccp4 related question, but over the
years, CCP4bb is synonymous with protein crystallographers virtual
university, at least for me.

Ok, now I do not have an easy access to crystallization robot, so I was
hoping if someone here have ever used the 96 well plates for manually
setting drops with much lower solution/sample volumes (0.1-0.2micro litres).

I heard about a clicker syringe that can be used to manually add lesser
volumes but I am not sure how to go about it.
Please let me know if you are aware of or  are routinely setting 96 well
trays with much lower volumes of crystallization solutions as well as
samples, manually.

thanks in advance,
ivan