As others have mentioned, your geometry/x-ray weight may need to be
adjusted.

However, at 3.2 Angstroms I'd recommend against using atomic B-factors -
the "rule of thumb" for this is 2.8 Angstroms for atomic B-factors (or
at least it was back in the day).  It might help to use an overall
B-factor combined with one (or a few) TLS groups.

Regarding how far to trust the density from the refined model - that's
what (composite) omit maps are for.

Good luck,

Pete