Matt,

thank you, this is an excellent summary.  One question remains - the
lithium peak should be, afaiu, much lower than the water/sodium.  Was
there a peak in difference map or was placement based on identifying
something that looked like a coordination site?

Cheers,

Ed.

--
Oh, suddenly throwing a giraffe into a volcano to make water is crazy?
                                                Julian, King of Lemurs