Using the Protein Geometry Database (pgd.science.oregonstate.edu) I looked
up all Arg residues in models with resolution of 1.3 A or better and found
5920 examples.  The mean value of the O-C-N angle (and I'm assuming that the
O and C atoms are in the Arg) is 122.6 deg with a sigma of 1.1 deg.  338 of
them have a value greater than 124.23 deg, or about 6%.  It doesn't look to
me that this piece of structure is an outlier.

   Regularizing may move atoms out of density but it shouldn't "distort"
anything, it should make it, <cough>, more regular.  If regularizing is
doing something bad there is a problem with the regularizer not the structure.

   Does you model have any ligands that might have horrible angles but not
be reported by MolProbity?

Dale Tronrud