From: "Bernard D. Santarsiero" <b...@uic.edu>
To: "Greg Costakes" <gcost...@purdue.edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:42:55 AM
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Bond Length Outliers

Greg,

Your RMSD on bond lengths should be around 0.01A (your structure vs.
idealized library), and the RMSD on bond angles should be around 1.5deg.
You must be using an incorrect value of the weight factor between
structure factors and geometric factors, and relying too heavily on
structure factors.

Bernie