If you haven't done so already, I would screen buffer conditions
(pH, salt concentration, glycerol, strongly reducing conditions,
ligands, detergents) by DLS to see if you can reduce aggregation. You
might get lucky by setting up crystallization plates, but chances are
you won't get very useful information from them, especially if your
aggregated protein is soluble.

     There are fluorescent dyes sensitive to aggregation state such as
ANS (anilinonaphthalene-8-sulfonate) or Nile Red. I have not used them
myself and would like to hear if others have found them useful for
screening buffer conditions.

Ho

Ho Leung Ng
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
h...@hawaii.edu