I should have been more clear. If your protein is insoluble aggregate,
you can use crystal screen results to get an idea of what buffer
conditions favor solubility (and hopefully monodispersity). An example
is described nicely in Collins et al, Acta Cryst F 61:1035.

Ho

Ho Leung Ng
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
h...@hawaii.edu