Can we leverage this to push journals to routinely allow reviewers access
coordinates and maps?

Outright fraud is outrageous, but I'm actually more worried about ligands fit
to marginal density and other issues of under-supervised model building.

Phoebe A. Rice
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
The University of Chicago
phone 773 834 1723
http://bmb.bsd.uchicago.edu/Faculty_and_Research/01_Faculty/01_Faculty_Alphabetically.php?faculty_id=123
http://www.rsc.org/shop/books/2008/9780854042722.asp