Dear All,
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I did go to library to look up some
chapters in books which gave me lot of information about conserved zinc finger
domain. My protein  has Cx4C and Cx3C and with very large spacing, so I suspect
it could be zinc finger like protein (though no software showed any indication)
but I am looking forward to do some experiments to confirm this. I was looking
for some examples other than known domains (TFIIS, LIM, ring finger
ref:encyclopedia of Mol Biol and Mol Med vol 6) which have C2H2 or C3H but
doesn't follow the rules zinc finger but still bind to DNA and has been
crystallized. I guess I will do more reading.
Thanks againRajesh