Dear XDS users,

for about 3 weeks a new (non-commercial) version has been available from http://homes.mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de/~kabsch/xds/ . It incorporates improvements, bug fixes, and new features.

If there are any problems/regressions with a new XDS version, let me (or Wolfgang Kabsch) know; in such a case pls consider sharing the data (confidentially) with us that allow to reproduce the problem.

If you wish to be notified of future new versions, please send me an email and I'll add you to my list.

thanks,

Kay
--
Kay Diederichs                http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de
email: kay.diederi...@uni-konstanz.de    Tel +49 7531 88 4049 Fax 3183

This e-mail is digitally signed. If your e-mail client does not have the
necessary capabilities, just ignore the attached signature "smime.p7s".