Dear  All,

I would like to draw your attention to this job vacancy at Proteros:

Research Scientist - Protein Crystallography (m/f)

Please reply to the contact given below.

Best regards,
Stephan

Proteros offers customized Leads employing a highly integrated structure guided
Lead Generation Process (iLead), as well as distinct services in the field of
Protein Production, Biophysical and Thermodynamic Profiling and X-Ray
Crystallography to accelerate drug discovery.

To support our crystallography team we look for a

Research Scientist - Protein Crystallography (m/f)

Job description:

You will be responsible for

§  all crystallographic activities within the scope of drug discovery projects

§  X-ray diffraction data collection (in-house generators and synchrotron
beamlines)

§  experimental phasing and MR

§  model building and refinement

§  development and optimization of methods in protein crystallization and
structure determination

§  within a small team you will instruct technical assistants

The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:

You have a degree in Chemistry or a proximal area of life science and a Ph.D.
in X-ray protein crystallography with excellent track record. A good knowledge
of LINUX systems and acquaintance with current software packages employed in
protein crystallography is mandatory. Experience in crystallization and
structure determination of integral membrane proteins would be a significant
benefit.

You have excellent communication skills and like to work in a
multi-disciplinary team. Work experience in the life science industry is an
asset.

Please apply by sending your full application documents to:

bewerb...@proteros.de<mailto:bewerb...@proteros.de>

or to:
Laura Röming | Bunsenstraße 7a | D-82152 Martinsried | Germany