Hi all,

Sorry for the very off topic problem. I'm looking for a loading control for my
westerns (doing in vitro assays). Due to separation/antibody specificity
issues, I need super good separation between 70 and 100 kDa, oftentimes running
those markers all the way to the bottom of the gel. If I'm careful, I can
usually keep the 55kDa marker still on the gel, but my loading control is
smaller and runs off. Does anyone know of a commercially available protein
that's relatively cheap, has an antibody against it, and is either between
55-70kDa, or >100kDa to add into my experiments so I can have a loading control?

Thanks and sorry again for the off topic question.

All the best,

Peter