        From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On
Behalf Of anita p
        Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 1:46 PM
        To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
        Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] detergent or protein

        Hi All,
        Thanks for your advices. I tried staining with izit dye, please
have a look at the attached image. The granules are all stained.
        The detergent used here is Chaps (as an additive to
crystallization condition)
        Does it look like protein ??
        If yes, please do advice on methods to improve this.

        I found granules in some other conditions as well and they
didn't stain with izit. So probably they were of detergent... Plz
suggest
        Thanks in advance for suggestions
        regards
        Anita