From: CCP4 bulletin board [CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] on behalf of Prince, D Bryan
[dbryan.pri...@astrazeneca.com]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 4:15 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Propane still?

Good afternoon fellow ccp4bb’rs,

I was wondering if anyone knows if a still to condense gaseous propane to
liquid propane using dry ice is commercially available. I want to make sure
that it is not something I can purchase before I build one fit to purpose. I
appreciate any advice and knowledge you can share.

Regards,
Bryan Prince

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential
and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.