If the original poster could engineer a few disulfides or other covalent linkages in there, I would drop my objections, and be even more impressed.

On 06/18/12 11:48, Jacob Keller wrote:
Okay, I wiki'd it, and according to them seems you're right: it says
they are "typically connected by covalent chemical bonds." So either
we revert to the etymological use of "polymer," or move onward to
"myriomer!" (assuming the cross-bred "multimer" is out of the
question!)

JPK