If you need reducing agent, the best choice is probably TCEP. If you are to choose between the BME and DTT, I'd recommend DTT, since BME tends to modify cysteines (sometimes in active site which may be quite annoying, although post-crystallization DTT soaks can remove some of these). On the other hand, I know of at least one case whereby CYS-BME modification has helped crystallization by mediating a crystal contact.

In summary, every protein is different and if you have capacity to try BME, DTT and TCEP, try all three. And no reducing agent as well.