Thank You so much . I am trying to process the data again in all space
groups possible for primitive hexagonal and try refinement again. And i
didn't use Phenix after i got the MR solution. Probably refining the
mutated model again would give some more information.

Thank You once again. Appreciated
Deepthi

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Garib N Murshudov <ga...@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk

--