Hi

I don't think Phil or I are saying that HKL is not a good tool to use in this case - but

(*) I develop Mosflm, so I have a certain bias.

(*) As far as Pointless and Aimless are concerned, to get the best out of them you need to have some geometrical information that the authors of HKL have not included in the reflection output files. Mosflm (and XDS & Saint...) do give this information. So if you want to use Pointless and Aimless at any point, it may be better to use a different integration package than HKL (bearing in mind Phil's point about checking your symmetry with Pointless)...