one interpretation of your question could be answered with
CCP4i using Contact http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/html/contact.html and listing
contacts between say chain A and B.
You can do this also with the PISA server, assuming your PDB contains the
proteins in question as a complex.
Manually you could pursue the question with Coot or Pymol and a piece of paper
and pencil
If your proteins have not been co-crystallized, you could try protein-protein
docking.
It would help if you specified your question a bit more.

Jürgen