Tim, doesn't para 12 of the Agreement cover that:

"If SCWRL4.0 is installed on computers owned by a corporation or other
legal entity, then this agreement is formed by and between FCCC and
such entity ("Licensee"). You represent and warrant to FCCC that you
have the authority to bind Licensee to this Agreement.".

Cheers

-- Ian