Hi Jahan,

Since I can't tell what you tried in terms of improving/optimizing
crystallization, here are some methods that my some colleagues and I have
had good luck with, in addition to what Gopal has suggested.

(1) Sitting drop technique under oil
(2) Varying ratios of protein to precipitant
(3) Seeding with several serial dilutions of the seeded material

Since you write that you have high mosaicity, perhaps it is also worth
double-checking your crystal cryoprotectant and flashcooling conditions.
Like Elspeth Garman likes to remind everyone, cryoprotectant and crycooling
conditions that mitigate ice formation do not automatically ensure the best
diffraction conditions, which often need further optimization.

Good luck!
Raji

--
Raji Edayathumangalam
Instructor in Neurology, Harvard Medical School