Hi Sarathy,

What does the density modified electron density map after phasing from either
autoSHARP or Phenix?  Can the auto building programs build protein chains
into this map?

Cheers,

Scott

On Nov 30, 2012, at 5:27 PM, Sarathy Karunan Partha
<sarathyus...@gmail.com<mailto:sarathyus...@gmail.com>>
 wrote:

Dear all,

Here is the XSCALE.LP output after scaling for the izit dye stained crystak.
Sorry for attaching the .INP file.

Sarathy

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Sarathy Karunan Partha