On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:27:41 -0500, Sarathy Karunan Partha
<sarathyus...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>Here is the XSCALE.LP output after scaling for the izit dye stained
>crystak. Sorry for attaching the .INP file.
>
>Sarathy
>
>On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Sarathy Karunan Partha <
>sarathyus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>

>> We did some Izit dye staining to test our crystal (salt or protein) and we
>> observed that the crystal didn�t take up the dye well. But, showed nice
>> protein diffraction (home source KCr 2.2909 A) and we collected a dataset
>> (360 frames, 1o osc, 5 min exposure) on this dye stained crystal. The
>> data collection statistics looks great and most interestingly we saw some
>> anomalous signal for this data (see attached XSCALE.LP).

Hi Sarathy,

it would be worth investigating which systematic error prevents your data from
having a higher ISa - 10 is really low.

Have you tried re-running INTEGRATE CORRECT after "mv GXPARM.XDS XPARM.XDS" ?

Based on the Chi^2 values, you might want to try
STRICT_ABSORPTION_CORRECTION=TRUE . If that significantly (say more than 10%)
increases ISa and also improves the other statistics, then I would go for it.

best,

Kay