Current Mac minis outperform my 2009 models with which I am still happy. So
dual core I guess would be sufficient no need for upgrade on graphics card.

Jürgen

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894