Dear Rajesh,

In addition to the R/Rfree, you also need to look at issues like stereochemistry, bad contacts, clashes, the general fit into density, unmodelled ligands/waters, Ramachandran outliers, correct side chain rotamers etc etc. I would advice you to spend (a lot of) time visually inspecting your model and the density, and also make use of servers like MolProbity or WhatIF to examine the quality of your model.

Fred is very right that the idea of refinement is to produce a model that agrees with all the data, and not just one with lower R values.

cheers

Ganesh