On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:39:57 am Phil wrote:
> "Scale constant" in Aimless or Scala should do it. I should probably make
> that automatic.

"scale constant" did indeed persuade aimless/scala to run.
However, what seems to have happened is that aimless/scala expanded the original
[I, SIGI] into [I+, SIGI+] [I-, SIGI-], but all the [I-, SIGI-]  entries were
filled in as zero.  When ctruncate runs, it segfaults on a divide by zero error.
If I filter out the +/- columns and run ctruncate again, all is well.
So aside from anything else, I think ctruncate needs some sanity checks for
all-zero columns.

        Ethan

--
Ethan A Merritt
Biomolecular Structure Center,  K-428 Health Sciences Bldg