Thanks a lot for the kind reply.

I used CM5 chip at pH 7.4. I am not quite sure about the PI of my protein
but I have different truncations of my protein which behaved similarly.
I can fit my data quite good with the Chi2 around 1 and Rmax 150. The kon
is about 10e4 and the KD is around 0.2 nM. The concentration of analytes I
used was from 100 nM to 5 nM. I  used a control buffer which can disrupt
the binding. In that buffer, no binding was observed.

I also used fluorescence anisotropy to measure the Ki of the interaction
which showed a 1 nM binding compared with the 0.2 nM binding in the SPR
assay.