Hi all,

Problem solved thanks to Jorge Navaza's suggestion: remove all compilation flags but only have -Wall as a compilation flag.

There is no run time error any more and there is no error at compilation time. The program runs fine.

Thanks to Thomas Jens, Harry Powell, Ian Tickle, Ian Clifton and Bernhard Rupp for their suggestions.

Fred.