Sorry I am mentioning non-ccp4 software here:

XDS processing (the 2 data sets separately); AIMLESS / TRUNCATE and checking the truncate plots to see if there are frames (Batches) that should better be discarded; if need be, XDS processing again, XSCALE, XDSCONV (option CCP4_F if you only want F, SIGF and FreeRFlag).

HTH,

Fred.