Glenn Masson,

We had crystals that appeared by chance at "underfined" low temparature:
Maïga, A., Vera, L., Marchetti, C., Lorphelin, A., Bellanger, L., Mourier, G., Servent, D., Gilles, N. & Stura, E. A. (2013) Crystallization of recombinant Green mamba ρ-Da1a toxin during lyophilization procedure and its structure determination. Acta Cryst. F 704-709.

There is an intereasting zone for crystallization around zero, but the problem is going to be how to observe the crystals and
accurately control the temperature.

Enrico.