Hi Theresa,
Here is a comparison between both methods (Table under "6-Summary"): http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/pps97/assignments/projects/ambrus/html.htm
If you would like to have an idea about structures of membrane proteins (why was NMR used and what answers they got etc) solved by NMR to date please check: http://www.drorlist.com/nmr/MPNMR.html
I'm sure any lab would be happy to solve their structures using both methods (if they can) + publish high impact papers. Even if structural differences exist, why not.. more to discuss :)
Sometimes large differences are more related to the detergent/environment or many other factors that affect memb proteins.
Regards

toufic el arnaout
School of Medicine - 660 S Euclid Ave
Washington University in St. Louis