Hena

I agree with the responses so far, but I think It may not be a complete waste
of time looking at the crystallization conditions for similar proteins, you may
find a common additive for example and there may be a functional reason for
this being required in crystallization.

Bostjan
---
Bostjan Kobe
NHMRC Research Fellow
Professor of Structural Biology
School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences
and Institute for Molecular Bioscience (Division of Chemistry and Structural
Biology) and Centre for Infectious Disease Research
Cooper Road
University of Queensland
Brisbane, Queensland 4072
Australia
Phone: +61 7 3365 2132
Fax: +61 7 3365 4699
E-mail: b.k...@uq.edu.au
Office: Building 76 Room 329
Notice: If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify me, and do not
make any use of its contents. I do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it. Unless stated otherwise, this e-mail represents
only the views of the Sender and not the views of The University of Queensland.