Dear Ethan,

Thank you for your reply.

I will try to review my refinement protocol once more; however, I am still
perplexed at what lies at the heart of the problem.

Overestimation of average B-factor using TLS is perfectly sound, but I am
not sure why all my structures the average increases tremendously.

In one case it increases from 16.36 to 73.02 for a 2.3Ang structure.

I already tried changing weights and number of TLS rounds, which resulting
in only a small change in average B.

Omid