Hi Garib,

Thanks for your help. I read the document at this
location<http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/groups/murshudov/content/refmac/refmac_keywords.html>
.

Without "mixed" keyword the default iso "B"'s kick in, so this statement
below did not work. I took in a  pdb with ANISO B's and ran a B-factor
refinement and outputs a PDB without ANISOU records for every atom

# DId not work when I had anisou records for all atoms in input
refine-
bref bonly

*This works and does the full anisotropic only refinement *
refine-
bref aniso bonly

*This also works* ( I was just guessing before I saw your previoud
email)* but It probably is equivalent to the one above.
*
refine-
bref anisoonly

Thanks for your help