How about this server

http://iris.physics.iisc.ernet.in/psap/

> On 10/29/2013 03:23 AM, Katherine Sippel wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was wondering if anyone knew of a software or server to mine the PDB
>> for a specific class of interactions? I've tried PDBeMotif without much
>> luck and I thought I'd check to see if there was an alternative before I
>> go re-inventing the wheel.
>
> Maybe this one (SuMo):
> http://sumo-pbil.ibcp.fr/cgi-bin/sumo-welcome
>
> paper:
> http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/20/3929.full
>
> Or this one (Drugsite):
> https://drugsite.msi.umn.edu.
>
> paper:
> http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ci4002537
>
>> Cheers,
>> Katherine
>>
>> --
>> "Nil illegitimo carborundum"/- /Didactylos
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Francois Berenger.
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/fberenger
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

Could you kindly confirm the safe
receipt of the mail please.

All best wishes and regards,

Yours sincerely,

Dr. K. Sekar, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Supercomputer Education and Research Centre
Room No. 341, old Ecological Sciences Building (Second Floor)
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore 560 012
INDIA

E-mail:    se...@physics.iisc.ernet.in
           se...@serc.iisc.ernet.in

Tel:       91-(0)80-22933059/22933060/23600551
Fax:       91-(0)80-23600085

Home page: http://www.physics.iisc.ernet.in/~dichome/sekhome/index.html

believed to be clean.