If you're only changing the 2-fold axis along c to a 2-fold screw axis, you
don't need to go back to the raw image files and reprocess them!   Just tweak
the header of the .sca file and carry on (and take notes on what you did).

________________________________
From: CCP4 bulletin board [CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] on behalf of Vikrant Upadhyay
[vikrant192...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 5:13 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] switching space group

Hi Maggie,

you can re-process your data using XDS and can provide the desired space group
in the XDS.INP file. It won't take much time.

Vikrant

Vikrant Upadhyay
Postdoctoral associate
Dr. Crina Nimigean's lab, A-1050
Department of Anesthesiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
525 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065

On Nov 6, 2013, at 1:13 PM, MAGGIE
<dongmeij...@gmail.com<mailto:dongmeij...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I have a structure which should have space group P212121, but it has been
processed to P21212.  It can not be solved and refined.  Right now I do not
have HKL2000, but I need change the space group to P212121.  Is there a way for
me to do this using CCP4?

Thank you,

Maggie